Saturday, June 16, 2012

Conversations with Meike

WARNING: This is a somewhat morbid, albeit hilarious, conversation. Context: Meike and I are discussing new cuisine. Meike is particularly disturbed by Jonathan's consumption of baby octopuses. Meike: That's mean to take the babies away from the mommies. Where do they get them? Me: I don't know. Maybe an octopus farm where the mommy octopuses have their babies and then the farmers take them away to eat them. Meike: Does that make the mommy octopuses sad? Me: Maybe. I would be sad if someone took Lukey away to eat him after he was born. I would cry every day. Meike: I would buy you a present. Then you would feel better. Me: I think I would still feel sad. Meike: I would try to make you a baby. Me: How would you do that? Meike: With paper. And plastic. (pause) And rubber and skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment